Personal Data Processing and DMPR Compliance
In the context of the use of its services, Affluences may process personal data.
Affluences undertakes to process this data for strictly operational and non-commercial purposes while complying with the regulations in force(RGPD).
Within the framework of the reservation service, the e-mail addresses entered are only used for operational purposes (monitoring and management of the reservation) and upon request by the user (confirmation of the conditions of use at the time of the reservation).
Terms and conditions of use
By using the reservation service, the user acceptsthe terms and conditions of use of the reservation service. The user's consent is given by ticking the box "I have read and accept the following agreements".
In brief :
- The email addresses of the users are only used for the good progress of a reservation
- Stored data is automatically anonymized after 12 months
WebAPI and Google Analytics
Web widgets (webAPI) are designed to disseminate traffic information (occupancy rates, schedules, waiting times) on third-party websites. A Google Analytics tag is integrated into this webAPI in order to measure the number of visits to the tools to ensure their proper functioning and relevance.
- No personal data is processed, viewed or stored through the use of webAPIs and the Google Analytics tag
- Users' IP addresses are anonymized in order to guarantee their confidentiality
Affluences does not use Google's advertising features and does not store users' IP addresses.
Our use of Google Analytics
Via Google Analytics, we only collect anonymous indicators for exclusively statistical purposes:
- Number of displays and web page where the widget is integrated
- Device-related information: browser, operating system, browser language, screen resolution and traffic origin (country or region, for information purposes)
- As these data are anonymous from the moment they are collected, they make it impossible to identify them and therefore make it impossible to keep any personal data.
Data retention period
Email addresses retrieved by Affluences are stored by default for a period of 12 months and then anonymized.
In the event of termination of the service by the partner, all data relating to the institution will be deleted from the database after 12 months or upon request with immediate effect.
Guarantees in terms of security
The data collected is hosted in France, on OVH servers and protected by regular system updates, the use of complex passwords and security mechanisms limiting connections. This is to ensure an adequate level of security in relation to the inherent risks of processing.
Affluences will be able on request to provide proof of these measures, in particular via itsSecurity Insurance Plan.